Helping clients to set and achieve their goals to fulfil their life’s purpose.
Building a strong relationship with clients and organisations helping them set and achieve their goals by getting them to focus on the now and move forward towards wellformed outcomes, as well as helping them understand they have the answers within themselves.
- To develop a strong relationship tailormade to benefit the client or the organisation.
- To form an interactive relationship and find out the needs of the client.
- Motivate clients to reach a positive outcome by setting and taking ownership of goals.
- Help clients to understand they have the answers within.
- To help clients build upon their skillset and strengths, current situation, and finding positive outcomes to make changes resulting in them moving forward.
- To ensure the highest level of integrity to all clients, whatever their religious beliefs, gender or ethnic background.
I am the author of Opening Doors and a motivational speaker. My book is based on true life events growing up in Liverpool, UK in the 70s and 80s.
Known for my zest and passion for empowering individuals. I am a recognised authority on confidence and personal development. I have been a regular guest on TV and radio, as well as a keen participant in a women's organisation. I also organise and compere at events to raise much needed funds for charity organisations.
I have experience in Leadership as a top performing strategic manager in different locations prior to becoming an executive coach.
My role prior to becoming an executive coach has given me 20 years experience within sales and management, leading teams of development managers and agents to achieve business goals. As well as offering first class service to the customers and always putting the customer needs first.
I am an influential and motivated leader who strives not just for success for myself but also for individuals.